На сайте можно просмотреть полную версию документа и скачать его в формате PDF.
Страница 2 из 21
www.timberk.com • electrical storage water heater
www.timberk.com • electrical storage water heater
Application of water heater
Water heater description
Water heater installation
Water heater mounting methods
Water heater mounting
Connection to water main
Connection to electric mains
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter(GFCI)
Water heater control
Water heater operation
10. Troubleshooting and error codes
11. Transportation and storage conditions
12. Wiring diagram
14. Serial number and production date
Thank you for your good choice. You purchased TIMBERK
electric storage water heater with an stainless steel internal
tank. It will serve you for a long time!
TIMBERK electric storage water heaters will provide a lot
of hot water and will automatically maintain the specified
temperature. They are perfect to provide hot water for country
houses, cottages, baths and other standalone amenity rooms.
Please, read this operation manual carefully prior to use of the water heater.
This operation manual contains important information regarding your
safety, as well as recommendations on the proper operation of the unit and
Save this operation manual together with the guarantee card, cash register
receipt, if possible, cardboard box and packing material.
Different types of this device are described in this manual.
The purchased water heater can slightly differ from the one, described in
the manual, but that doesn’t affect methods of its use and operation.
Important precautions and instructions, contained in
this manual, do not account for all possible modes and
situations to be encountered. It is vital to understand
that common sense, caution and thoroughness are the
factors that are impossible to be built-in in any product.
These factors must be taken into consideration by
a person, interested in proper operation of the unit.
The manufacturer does not bear any responsibility in
case when the unit or its parts are damaged during
transportation, as a result of improper installation,
voltage fluctuations, as well as if some part of the unit
was altered or modified.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Completely automatic control: automatic water heating, continuous auto-
matic water temperature control.
– leakage protection and protection against surplus pres-
sure within a tank (pressure safety valve).
– two-stage overheating protection (thermostat and tempera-
ALL PROTECTION SYSTEMS ARE RELIABLE AND SAFE.
3. Pipes of heating elements are designed taking into account high heat load:
safe and reliable, with an increased service life.
4. NON CFC urethane foam insulation of increased thickness: excellent heat
A number of precautions is to be observed upon operation of the fan heat-
er. Improper operation as a result of ignoring precautions may harm health
of the user and other people, as well as damage their property.
1. Any electrical appliance must be supervised when in operation, espe-
cially if there are children nearby. Make sure children do not touch the ap-
2. Prior to installing the water heater, not connecting it to electrical main,
check and make sure the outlet for the
water heater has a ground pin and
if it is properly earthed. If there is no earth circuit in your electrical main then
operation of the water heater is dangerous for your life.
3. Connect the water heater only to 220-230V, 50Hz main. If necessary,
find out parameters of your mains at power suppliers.
4. To prevent overheating and risk of fire, as well as damage of internal
electrical main, do no modify the power cord’s length and do no connect
the water heater through electrical extenders.
5. It is forbidden to switch on the water heater if it is not filled with water or
if water cannot go through a pressure safety valve.
6. Never use the water heater if it is broken.
7. Do not remove the water heater cover when it is in operation.
8. Immediately unplug the water heater from electrical main if strange
sounds, odor or smoke are coming from it.
9. Always unplug the water heater from electrical main during a thunder-
10. Prior to cleaning and maintenance of the water heater unplug it from
electrical main. Cleaning and maintenance must be performed in compli-
ance with instructions of this operation manual.
11. Do not use hazardous chemical substances to clean the water heater
and prevent their contact with the appliance.
12. To prevent electrical shock the damaged power cord must be replaced
only in manufacturer’s authorized service centers by qualified specialists.
13. To prevent electrical shock do not place the power cord nearby heating
devices and flammables or combustibles.
14. Do not press buttons on the control panel of the water heater and its
remote controller (for some models) otherwise but by your fingers.
15. Since temperature of water in the water heater can reach +75°C, when
it is in operation you should not place your body parts under hot water at
the first run.
To prevent burns you should adjust the temperature of the discharging
16. Do not use the water heater for purposes not specified by this oper-
17. Do not use the water heater in an explosive or corrosive environment.
Do not store gas and other volatile flammable liquids next to the appliance
– it is very dangerous!
18. It is forbidden to make alterations in the design of the water heater or
19. Any service operations must be performed by a specialized organisa-
tion and qualified specialists. Improper installation may cause voiding of
20. The water heater is not intended for use by children and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or a lack of experience
and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by an individual responsible for their safe-
ty. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the
3. APPLICATION OF WATER HEATER
Electric water heater is used to heat cold water from water supply. Unit is
for household use.
4. PERFORMANCE PARAMETERS