На сайте можно просмотреть полную версию документа и скачать его в формате PDF.
Страница 1 из 2
Sony Corporation © 1998 Printed in Philippines
Before operating the unit, please read this manual
thoroughly and retain it for future reference.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to
rain or moisture.
To avoid electrical shock, do not open the cabinet. Refer
servicing to qualified personnel only.
The Sony SRS-PC45 is a compact-size speaker system with
a built-in power amplifier.
This system can be connected
to a personal computer, Discman, WALKMAN*
headphone stereo, etc.
• The SURROUND function enables you to reproduce a
wide sound field.
• The magnetically shielded speakers should have little
effect on a TV screen or recorded tapes, etc. when placed
close to them.
• IBB (Intelligent Bass Boost) circuit enables you to obtain
powerful bass, regardless of the sound volume.
• Power output of 5 W + 5 W
• The “dynamic sound duct” assures a rich and powerful
• The dual-input system enables you to connect two audio
systems to the SRS-PC45 at the same time.
• AUDIO OUT jack enables you to connect an additional
sub woofer etc. to the SRS-PC45.
* WALKMAN is a registered trademark of Sony
• Operate the system only on 9 V DC when using
For AC operation, use only the supplied AC power
Do not use any other AC power adaptor.
• After operating the system with the AC power adaptor,
disconnect the AC power adaptor from the wall outlet if
the system is not to be used for an extended period of
The POWER switch on the left speaker does not
turn the AC power adaptor off.
• If the system is not to be used for a long period of time
or is to be operated extensively on AC power, remove
the batteries to avoid damage caused by battery leakage
• Do not open the cabinet.
Refer servicing to qualified
• Do not leave the system in a location near heat sources,
or in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust,
moisture, rain or mechanical shock.
• Should any solid object or liquid fall into the system,
remove the batteries and have the system checked by
qualified personnel before operating it any further.
• Do not use alcohol, benzine, or thinner to clean the
•Although this system is magnetically shielded, do not
leave recorded tapes, watches, personal credit cards or
floppy disks using magnetic coding in front of the
system for an extended period of time.
• Sound pressure or oscillation from the speakers may
cause moire (an interference pattern of dark wavy lines
on the screen). It is not an influence of magnetism.
Decrease the volume of the speakers or move them
away from computer screen.
• If your computer does not have sound capabilities, you
will need to purchase an after-market sound card.
more information, refer to the manual of the sound card.
If the TV picture or monitor display is magnetically
Although this system is magnetically shielded, there may
be cases that the picture on some TV sets/personal
computer sets may become magnetically distorted.
such a case, turn off the power of the TV set/personal
computer set once, and after 15 to 30 minutes turn it on
For the personal computer set, take the appropriate
measures such as data storage before turning it off.
When there seems to be no improvement,
system further away from the TV set/personal computer
Furthermore, be sure not to place objects in which
magnets are attached or used near the TV set/personal
computer set, such as audio racks, TV stands, toys etc.
These may cause magnetic distortion to the picture due to
their interaction with the system.
If you have any questions or problems concerning your
system that are not covered in this manual, please consult
your nearest Sony dealer.
Мануал подходит для устройств